For courses in Intermediate Macroeconomics
Help students understand macroeconomics in theory as well as practice
Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice, Second Edition draws on the rich tapestry of recent economic events to help students understand the policy issues debated by the media and the public at large during these trying times. Building on his expertise in macroeconomic policy making at the Federal Reserve, author Frederic S. Mishkin provides detailed, step-by-step explanations of all models and highlights the techniques used by policy makers in practice. The Second Edition incorporates a wealth of new and updated content, as well as new tools and resources in MyEconLab that bring course material to life.
This text provides a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. It will help you to:
* Personalize learning with MyEconLab: This online homework, tutorial, and assessment program engages students in learning and provides instructors tools to keep students on track.
* Enable students to connect theory to practice: An aggregate demand and supply model helps students understand theory, while numerous examples help them understand the applications of theory.
* Foster interest via engaging features and updated content: Updates that reflect the latest happenings in the world of economics and student-friendly in-text tools capture student interest.
* Teach your course your way: A flexible structure allows instructors to focus on the particular areas of macroeconomics that match their course goals.
Please note that the product you are purchasing does not include MyEconLab.
Join over 11 million students benefiting from Pearson MyLabs.
This title can be supported by MyEconLab, an online homework and tutorial system designed to test and build your understanding. Would you like to use the power of MyEconLab to accelerate your learning? You need both an access card and a course ID to access MyEconLab.
These are the steps you need to take:
1. Make sure that your lecturer is already using the system
Ask your lecturer before purchasing a MyLab product as you will need a course ID from them before you can gain access to the system.
2. Check whether an access card has been included with the book at a reduced cost
If it has, it will be on the inside back cover of the book.
3. If you have a course ID but no access code, you can benefit from MyEconLab at a reduced price by purchasing a pack containing a copy of the book and an access code for MyEconLab (ISBN:9781292067209)
4. If your lecturer is using the MyLab and you would like to purchase the product...
Go to www.myeconlab.com to buy access to this interactive study programme.
For educator access, contact your Pearson representative. To find out who your Pearson representative is, visit www.pearsoned.co.uk/replocator
Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
Number of pages: 808
Weight: 1452 g
Dimensions: 255 x 205 x 30 mm
Edition: 2nd edition