from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
MacQueen and Thomson on Contract Law in Scotland (Paperback)Hector L MacQueen (author)
This practical text:
- Illustrates the different types of contractual situations and examines the formation, performance and enforcement of contracts;
- Includes examples of typical contract clauses and treats remedies in detail;
- Is set in a comparative context and discusses the problems of cross-border and international contracts;
- Explains the underlying principles of contract law;
- Is written in a clear, well structured style and uses diagrams to illustrate complex situations.
The fifth edition covers key Supreme Court cases including Cavendish Square Holding BV v Tala El Makdessi and ParkingEye Limited v Beavis regarding penalty clauses. It also includes a new chapter on capacity to make a contract ie ‘Who can make a Contract?’
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 480
Weight: 588 g
Dimensions: 216 x 138 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?