The material of this book encompasses many disciplines, including visible,
infrared, far infrared, millimeter wave, microwave, radar, synthetic aperture radar, and
electro-optical sensors as well as the very dynamic topics of image processing, computer
vision and pattern recognition.
This book is composed of six parts:
* Advanced background modeling for surveillance
* Advances in Tracking in Infrared imagery
* Methods for Pose estimation in Ultrasound and LWIR imagery
* Recognition in multi-spectral and synthetic aperture radar
* Fusion of disparate sensors
* Smart Sensors
Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
Number of pages: 254
Weight: 561 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 15 mm
Edition: 2011 ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review