Love Affairs: The Therapeutic Guide to Sound Thinking and Smart Moves after Infidelity (Hardback)Joel Block, Ph.D. (author)
- We can order this
A psychologist specializing in couples therapy provides an honest and compassionate guide to dealing with a spouse's or partner's love affair, from the one-night stand to the grand amour.
* Illustrate and brings to life issues addressed across chapters through vignettes from the author's therapy sessions
* Describes types of and motivations for affairs
* Details the healing process and steps to either recover the relationship or "de-couple"
* Explains special considerations and actions for stability in cases in which the couple has children
* Clearly describes the psychological damage an affair may inflict and dares to explain the controversial possibility that some affairs may have positive effects
Number of pages: 155