Lost Arts of the Sportsman: The Ultimate Guide to Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, and Camping (Paperback)Francis Henry Buzzacott (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Francis H. Buzzacott would find little in common with the hiker and camper of contemporary times. This is the American frontiersman at his best--no-holds-barred approach to sporting. And while some of the advice and information in The Lost Art of the Sportsman has undoubtedly been replaced with the advent of new technology, what's surprising is just how much of the book is still essential advice and knowledge for the modern hunter, fisher, and camper.
Inside, you'll learn:
- What to bring on a fishing, hunting, or camping trip
- Recipes for easy campfire meals
- Hunting, fishing, and trapping tips for a variety of animals
- How to deal with an emergency in a remote place
- Clothing choices for a variety of situations
- Tips and secrets for all varieties of firearms
Faithfully reproduced exactly how it was originally printed, The Lost Art of the Sportsman comes complete with hundreds of original pieces of line drawings and artwork, a true collector's edition for hunters, fisherman, and campers alike.
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Number of pages: 560
Weight: 474 g
Dimensions: 178 x 127 x 130 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review