Longman Integrated Science for CSEC 3rd Edition comprehensively covers all the requirements of the new CSEC Integrated Science syllabus, fully preparing students for their final exams.
- Engaging ActiveBook CD-ROM in the back of the book features fun and interactive material to help consolidate learning.
- Covers all practical requirements of the syllabus through a full range of experimental activities.
- Reinforces learning and aids revision through clear chapter objectives and summaries.
- Provides practice and assessment opportunities through a wide variety of CSEC-style questions.
- An SBA skills chart illustrates which experiments can be used to assess each of the five SBA skills.
An accompanying ActiveTeach CD-ROM is available, offering a wealth of extra resources and information to complement classroom teaching.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 392
Weight: 1064 g
Dimensions: 272 x 217 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review