This beautiful book is the latest addition to the National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book series. These colourful pages will introduce young children to the wonders of space, with colourful illustrations by David Aguilar and simple text that is perfect for beginning readers or for reading aloud.
The book will explain basic concepts of space, beginning with what is most familiar to kids and expanding out into the universe.
* Chapter 1 focuses on the Earth, moon, and sun.
* Chapter 2 introduces kids to the other planets in our solar system.
* Chapter 3 explains other objects in our solar system, such as dwarf planets, comets, and asteroid belts.
* Chapter 4 voyages even farther afield, touching on concepts such as the universe, the Milky Way, stars, galaxies, and black holes.
* The last chapter delves into space exploration: humans on the moon, spaceships, the International Space Station, etc.
Publisher: National Geographic Kids
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 760 g
Dimensions: 266 x 266 x 15 mm
"My son loves these books. We started reading National Geographic Kids books when he was about six (he's nine now) and I can honestly say that these books have been instrumental in teaching him to read." - Consumer
"My kids love these books. Super fun and interesting." - Consumer
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review