Linux Debugging and Performance Tuning: Tips and Techniques (Paperback)Steve Best (author)
- We can order this
A unique resource that shows Linux kernel AND Linux application programmers how to write bug-free code that's optimized for performance.
1) Debugging techniques for Linux applications and the kernel
2) Performance tuning techniques for Linux application and the kernel.
3) Sample programs that show how debugging tools can find programming errors.
4) Sample programs that show how profiling tools can show which routines applications spend the most time in.
5) Key features that can be set up in the kernel to capture data once a problem occurs.
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 456
Weight: 644 g
Dimensions: 234 x 179 x 22 mm