An engaging, accessible and assessment-focussed, approach to the 2010 specification clearly presenting information to students on what they need to know and what they need to be able to do to acheive the qualification.
The Collins Children and Young People's Workforce Level 3 title sets out the core units in clear, easily navigable spreads - each of which focusses closely on what students need to know and do to pass the qualification.
Content is clearly delivered with step-by-step guidance for the student with ready-to-use assessment tasks for both knowledge and work-based evidence. These are broken down into what students need to know to pass (knowledge) and what they need to do to pass (competence). These are be linked directly to getting students the number of credits they need.
There are also a number of engaging case studies to ensure that the books are rooted in real experiences of working in childcare, linking the theory to good practice.
* Promote communication in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
* Engage in personal development in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
* Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
* Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care or children's and young people's settings
* Understand child and young person development
* Promote child and young person development
* Understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people
* Support children and young people's health and safety
* Develop positive relationships with children, young people and others involved in their care
* Working together for the benefit of children and young people
* Understand how to support positive outcomes for children and young people
* Context and principles for early years provision
* Promote learning and development in the early years
* Promote children's welfare and well being in the early years
* Professional practice in early years settings
* Support children's speech, language and communication
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 454
Weight: 937 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review