Exam Board: CEM
Designed to support preparation for the new CEM 11+ tests, this practice paper book will improve performance by providing practice in:
* the knowledge and skills gap between the 11+ tests and the national curriculum
* the 11+ test question types that pupils frequently struggle with
Allowing children to focus on one particular skill at a time, this results booster for CEM bridges the gap between the national curriculum and the 11 Plus tests with 24 short tests spanning numerical, verbal and non-verbal reasoning. Practising the CEM test questions will help to build confidence and improve understanding.
Included in this book:
* 24 short tests covering numerical, verbal and non-verbal reasoning
* Discussion of the variety of question types that pupils can often find challenging across all areas of the exam
* Opportunity to identify strengths and weaknesses as each test highlights the question type being covered
* A complete set of answers with explanations, notes for parents and a score sheet to track scores over multiple attempts
Publisher: Letts Educational
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 230 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 5 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review