from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Legal Systems & Skills is the essential contemporary toolkit for law students, equipping them with the tools they need to thrive in their academic studies and onto employment.
· Accessible and engaging, with a wide range of pedagogical features to help students to apply their knowledge and think critically about the law
· Learning supported by annotated documents, real-life examples, flowcharts, and diagrams, providing visual representations of concepts and processes
· Comprehensive content on employability, including CV preparation and transferable skills, alongside features like 'Practice tip', 'What the professionals say' and 'Selling your skills'
· Expanded coverage on sentencing, the judiciary, new routes into the legal professions, and legal technology
· New content on retained EU law, following post-Brexit changes
· New chapter on revision and assessment including topics on SBAQs, online assessment, and physical and mental wellbeing
Digital formats and resources
The fifth edition is available for students and institutions to purchase in a variety of formats, and is supported by online resources.
· The e-book offers a mobile experience and convenient access along with functionality tools, navigation features and links that offer extra learning support: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks http://www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
· The online resources include self-test questions and links to useful websites for each chapter, interactive diagrams, guidance on the practical exercises, and sample interview questions.
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Weight: 1410 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 31 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?