Legal and Ethical Issues in the Media - Key Concerns in Media Studies (Paperback)Timothy Dwyer (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Legal and Ethical Issues in the Media foregrounds the rapidly changing media and communications industries and offers:
- Accessible and contemporary discussion of key ethical and legal concepts for the student beginning his or her media career
- Overviews of crucial ethical frameworks for understanding responsible media practice
- Comparisons of international legal and media systems
- Key examples of traditional and new media
- Brief summaries of complex areas of media law, regulation and policy
Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
Number of pages: 168
Weight: 225 g
Dimensions: 216 x 138 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.