from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
About This Book
* Get up and running with the core concept of Dark Web
* Learn how to mitigate cyberattacks happening through Dark Web
* Integrate the Dark web ecosystem with cutting edge areas like IoT, Forensics, and threat intelligence and so on.
Who This Book Is For
This book is targeted towards cybersecurity profissionals or aspiring cybersecurity enthusiast who wants to upgrade their skills by understanding the concept of Dark Web.
What You Will Learn
* Learn theoretical and cross-disciplinary approaches to the dark web
* Analyze the growth of the dark web in the context of emerging crime threats;
* Handle the cybercriminal activity through technological and social engineering methods;
* Understand the impact of cybercrime and defensive techniques against cybercrime.
* Work with ToR browser
* Get acquainted with most recent case studies on Dark Net
Dark web is an internet content that exist in the World Wide Web ecosystem but is only accessible through specific software/browser. The anonymity around Dark web paves way to plenty of illegal activities leading to cyber-attacks. Having a sound knowledge around Dark web will act as a important skill for cybersecurity professionals.
This book will start with the fundamentals of Dark Web along with explaining the threat landscape of Dark Net. Then we will introduce the Tor browser, which is used to access the Dark web ecosystem. Then we will deep dive into cybersecurity criminal activities in the dark net and we will deep dive into analyzing the malpractices used to secure your system. We will also dig deeper into forensics of dark web, web content analysis, threat intelligence, internet of things, crypto market and cryptocurrencies.
This book will act as a comprehensive guide for those who wants to understand Dark right from the scratch.
Publisher: Packt Publishing Limited
Dimensions: 235 x 191 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?