Law of Business Contracts in India - Sage Law (Hardback)Sairam Bhat (editor)
- We can order this
Law of Business Contracts in India brings together in-depth, wide-ranging articles by legal experts in the area of Business Contracts. It focuses on the modern forms of business contracts and exposits on the historical evolution, judicial interpretation and future applications of such contracts. The articles bridge the gap between the theoretical understanding of contract law and its practical orientation, need, relevance and challenges.
The key features of the volume are:
* Comprehensive coverage of modern laws on contract formation.
* Discussion on the relevance of international laws in the global business context.
* Delineation of the modern style, practice and challenges confronting new forms of contracts.
* Description of the application of contract law to special contracts.
* Discourse on the issues of international taxation and multinational contractual jurisdiction.
* Research-based analysis of the common law approach with the Indian perspective on contract law application.
The compilation views modern business contracts in a wide variety of commercial segments-from infrastructure to consortium loans, from joint ventures to outsourcing. It will serve as an excellent reference material for students of law, especially commercial law and business contracts. It will also be an exhaustive guide for lawyers and entrepreneurs.
Publisher: SAGE Publications India Pvt Ltd
Number of pages: 352
Weight: 499 g
Dimensions: 215 x 139 x 25 mm
[The book] is a compilation of different and well researched topics of current interest. Student research papers, written as part of education at the law school, have been included as various chapters in this book.... The Editor Sairam Bhatt has done a commendable job in selection of articles...This comprehensive volume of `contracts' has value for students and professionals as well.-- The Journal of Entrepreneurship
The book marks a sincere endeavour to touch upon the topics of topical commercial significance so as to arouse the interest of the academicians and the legal practitioners.-- Vision
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review