from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
The approach arms students with the tools needed to analyse content covered in classes and exams autonomously by demonstrating how to consider rules in isolation before looking at the full picture. This method helps students make links across topics.
The concise treatment allows students to concentrate on building an in-depth, sophisticated grasp of the core principles. The authors' direct writing style and contextual outlook guides readers through the depth and detail and gives lucidity to abstract rules. The use of significant cases to exemplify rules in practice and diagrams for visual learners gives additional clarity to concepts that are particularly difficult to imagine.
Students are encouraged to test their knowledge by answering end-of-chapter questions and to widen their research by referring to the resources suggested in the further reading lists accompanying each chapter.
Digital formats and resources
This edition is available for students and institutions to purchase in a variety of formats, and is supported by online resources.
- The e-book offers a mobile experience and convenient access along with functionality tools, navigation features, and links that offer extra learning support: www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/ebooks
- The Online Resources include the following materials for students:
* Web links to useful sites containing further information on chapter-specific topics
* Self-test multiple-choice questions with instant feedback
* Guidance on how to answer end of chapter questions
* Updates on legal developments in land law
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Weight: 768 g
Dimensions: 250 x 170 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?