KS3 History Twentieth Century World - Knowing History (Paperback)Robert Selth (author)
- Coming soon
Deliver an ambitious, knowledge-rich KS3 History curriculum with ready-made, flexible and high quality KS3 lessons. Help build knowledge and skills cumulatively to be ready for GCSE 9-1 History.
30 KS3 knowledge-rich lessons on twentieth century world history make it easy to implement a coherently planned and sequenced curriculum for KS3 History.
Covers The First World War, Rise of the Dictators, The Second World War, Decolonisation, Civil Rights in America and Postwar Europe
* Help all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
* Ignite an interest in twentieth century history through a compelling narrative, fascinating facts and extraordinary people
* Aid pupils' long-term memory with a `knowledge organiser' at the end of each unit covering key vocabulary, people, places, and dates
* Easy to implement in your school with the 6 unit/ 5 chapter structure
* Material tested, taught and reviewed in school and part of the highly regarded Knowing History range
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 80
Weight: 270 g
Dimensions: 265 x 192 mm