Kings and Things (Hardback)H. E. Marshall (author)
- We can order this
'Kings and Things' was first published in 1937 as a light-hearted romp through British History to be read by parents to their children 'in the Story Hour which so often precedes the tragic necessity of "going to bed."' H E Marshall, best known for her classic history, 'Our Island Story', takes us through the story of the British monarchs from the Roman times to the present day with a light, humorous touch which should appeal as much to the adults as to the children.
- The lively and humorous narrative makes this an ideal read for children
- The light-hearted presentation of historical events will capture children's imaginations
- The perfect gift for any child!
Also available from Galore Park:
- Junior History Books 1, 2 and 3
- History for Common Entrance 13+ Textbooks, Revision Guide and Exam Practice Questions
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 245
Weight: 498 g
Dimensions: 238 x 166 x 26 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review