Key Clinical Topics in Critical Care offers an indispensable and practical guide for exam revision and clinical practice. Written and edited by specialists with a wealth of clinical experience, this book provides rapid access to core topics in critical care. Each topic is written in a concise and easy-to-digest format, making this book the essential resource for exam revision and quick reference at the point of care.
• Over 100 topics presented in alpha order, from acute coronary syndrome to weaning from ventilation
• Succinct coverage of clinical features, diagnosis, treatment and complications
• Effective exam revision for FRCA, FFICM and EDIC candidates
• Includes clinical photos and diagrams to improve understanding of key concepts
• Contributions from experienced specialists to ensure authoritative, accurate content
Publisher: JP Medical Ltd
Dimensions: 240 x 160 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?