Kevin Dundon's Modern Irish Food (Hardback)Kevin Dundon (author)
- Not available
Celebrated chef Kevin Dundon takes on time-honoured, traditional dishes and ingredients and gives them a twist as only he can. The result is delicious, easy-going food that is perfect for everything from leisurely dinner with friends to a quick family lunch.
Think modern takes on Rib of Beef, Lamb Stew or Brown Soda Bread - all with easy-to-follow instructions for replicating at home and presented against a backdrop of gorgeous country landscapes.
Kevin's passion for freshness mixed with both simplicity and flair permeates his cooking. Whether it's a Smoked Fish Chowder or Wicklow Venison in Mulled Wine, Chicken with Lemon and Fennel or Buttermilk and Heather-infused Panna cotta, Kevin uses simple seasonal ingredients to spectacular effect. Family gatherings - Christmas, Easter, a summer BBQ - are catered for, as well as easy meals for everyday dinners, lunches and brunches. Kevin's magic touch will transform anyone's cooking.
Organised into sections such as Soups, Breads, Fish and Seafood, Poultry and Game, Meat, Vegetarian, Salads and Side Dishes, Something Sweet and Storecupboard, Sauces and Stocks, this book is inspired by Kevin s love of fresh Irish food. This beautiful book will fill you with enthusiasm for fresh ingredients and delicious comfort food.
* Caramelized Onion Soup with Cheesy Croutons
* Arthurstown Fish Chowder
* Pale Ale and Cheddar Soup
* Buttermilk Scones
* Sourdough Bread
* Trout Fillets with Streaky Bacon and Flaked Almonds
* Duncannon Smoked Fish Pie
* Dunmore East Fresh Scallop Tartlets
* Chorizo Roast Chicken
* Smoked Chicken Terrine
* Pheasant and Bacon Casserole
* Pulled Corned Beef
* Beef and Guinness Pie
* Wexford Rack of Lamb with Asian Spices
* Asparagus, Cratloe Sheep's Cheese and Orzo Risotto
* Puff Pastry Potato Pie
* Chestnut, Cranberry and Sausagemeat Stuffing
* Colcannon Mash
* Elderflower and Gooseberry Layered Fool
* Apple and Blackberry Marmalade Crumble
* Wild Garlic Pesto
* Caramelized Apple Chutney
* And more!
Publisher: Octopus Publishing Group
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 995 g
Dimensions: 252 x 199 x 24 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review