Keratoconus and Keratoectasia: Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment (Hardback)Ming Wang (author)
- Temporarily unavailable
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Written by Dr Ming Wang, along with over 40 contributors, this book represents the first state-of-the-art, comprehensive synthesis of the current understanding of the etiology, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of keratoconus and keratoectasia.
Diagnostic Modalities Include:
- Topographic diagnosis - placido disc and elevational mapping analysis
- Posterior corneal analysis, three-point touch method and FFKC criteria 2009
- Corneal pachymetry mapping and progression analysis
- Statistical analysis packages for KC
- New imaging technologies for the cornea including OCT
- Topographic corneal irregularity analysis for premium IOLs
- Measuring corneal strength - corneal hysteresis
- Corneal epithelial mapping with ultrasound biomicroscopy
- Wavefront analysis in keratoconus
- Infrared light image screening - a new screening tool for keratoconus
- Non-surgical treatment with contact lenses
- Ocular surface treatment
- Lamellar and penetrating keratoplasty
- Excimer laser surface treatment
- Topography-guided excimer laser treatment
- Wavefront-guided excimer laser treatment
- Intacs intracorneal segment
- UV-cross linking
- Combination treatment of cross-linking, Intacs and excimer laser ablation
- Future treatment
Keratoconus and Keratoectasia: Prevention, Diagnosis, and Treatment is a concise, well-illustrated and clinically indispensable guide for treating these two important ophthalmic diseases and is a must-have for all ophthalmologists, optometrists, residents, fellows, and medical students.
Publisher: SLACK Incorporated
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 980 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.