Sheldon Mindfulness: Keeping a Mindful Journal (Paperback)Philip Cowell (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
This book explains the researched benefits of mindful journalling. Drawing on the author's extensive writing experience, it is a thorough, practical exploration of how to use journaling positively, and how actually to break through the barriers and write.
* where to start ('home is where we start from')
* writing your experience
* recording key moments - or 'steppingstones'
* dealing with writer's block
* free writing and how to use it
* other techniques such as recording and listing
* letter writing and creativity
* how to integrate keeping a journal with the mindful practice of letting go
Publisher: John Murray Press
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 110 g
Dimensions: 190 x 130 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.