Just Stupid! is the third book in a hilarious series of short stories about the world's smartest, craziest and most annoying practical joker from the creators of the bestselling Treehouse series, Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton.
Is this the right book for you? Take the stupid test and find out!
1) Do you push doors marked 'pull' and pull doors marked 'push'?
2) Do you think that being able to stuff your mouth full of marshmallows is a sign of superior intelligence?
3) Do you automatically turn around when someone shouts 'Hey, Stupid!'?
4) Do you believe a bogeyman hides under the bed?
5) Do you worry about getting sucked into the top of escalators?
SCORE: One point for each yes answer.
3-5 You are extremely stupid. You will love this book.
1-2 You are fairly stupid. You will love this book.
0 You think you're smart but deep down you're as stupid as the rest of us. You will love this book.
Publisher: Pan Macmillan
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 122 g
Dimensions: 198 x 131 x 11 mm
Unruly comedy and unrestrainable rebelliousness * Australian Financial Review *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.