Juicing for Health: How to Use Natural Juices to Boost Energy, Immunity and Wellbeing (Paperback)Caroline Wheater (author)
- We can order this
Updated with healing Superjuices and the most refreshing smoothies. It's bigger, better and more colourful than before.
Our new edition of this extremely helpful guide to using juice contains all the right updates for today's juice market. Superjuices such as Wheatgrass are now included along with delicious, fresh fruit smoothies.
Juicing For Health will also look more attractive than ever before - with a larger format and a 2 colour design throughout.
Juicing For Health is comprehensive without ever rambling. It includes:
Over 200 juice recipes and blends.
* The vitamin & mineral content of over 60 different fruit & vegetable juices.
* The basic healing qualities of each fruit and vegetable juice.
* Nutritional therapy juice blends for a whole range of specific - and more general - ailments.
* Beginner-friendly guide to starting up and managing a healthy detox programme.
* A-Z Vitamin & Mineral hotlist - with the "Best Fruits" and "Best Vegetables" for each nutrient.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 285 g
Dimensions: 216 x 159 x 14 mm
Edition: New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review