Jamie's Friday Night Feast Cookbook (Paperback)Jamie Oliver (author)
- 10+ in stock
Discover super-indulgent, show-stopping food for the weekend with Jamie Oliver, featuring the very best recipes from the hugely popular Channel 4 TV series Friday Night Feast.
With behind the scenes action shots of the famous cafe on South End pier, Jamie is beside the seaside, cooking and eating fantastic food, along with his star studded guests.
It'll be that 'love at first bite' feeling when you treat your family and friends to...
* Fearne Cotton's Mexican fish tacos with all of the trimmings. Sweet charred pineapple salsa, chunky guacamole, garlicky sour cream and jalapeno-spiked slaw.
* David Tenant's Croatian-style cuttlefish risotto with chilli-spiked parsley oil.
* Mark Hamill's roast stirloin and Yorkshire puddings served with epic beef-bone gravy
* Scarlett Moffat's scotch eggs with fresh herbs and a spicy kick.
* Jamie's epic poached chicken and dumplings with mustard sauce and fiery horseradish.
And much, much more!
With oodles of fun, fresh feasts for all your family and friends, Jamie's Friday Night Feasts makes the perfect indulgent treat to kick off your weekend.
Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 820 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 18 mm
Packed with delicious dishes you'd be proud to share, including favourites from their celebrity guests * My Weekly *
This cookbook showcases the best recipes suggested by the duo's celebrity guests over the past five series of the show * Choice Magazine *
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.