It's OK to Feel Things Deeply (Hardback)Carissa Potter (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Times can get tough, and this book is here to support women through those moments. Its uplifting and positive message helps women cope with depression, grief, anxiety and stress. It is a reminder that it's normal to feel those emotions, and it provides support for navigating through them. Like a hug from a friend, it will become a go-to positivity boost for women dealing with life's difficult times. Through practical guidance, meaningful messages of empathy, honesty, art and humor, It's Okay to Feel Things Deeply gives women the encouragement they need exactly when they need it.
* Vibrant illustrations throughout
* Positive message promotes self-love
* Helps women tackle difficult emotions like depression, anxiety, anger, loneliness, and grief
Fans of People I've Loved, Emotional First Aid: Healing Rejection, Guilt, Failure, and Other Everyday Hurts and It's OK That You're Not OK: Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn't Understand will love this book.
* Thoughtful gift for friends and family struggling with depression, anxiety or grief
* Perfect addition to a self-help library
* Great for anyone who needs a little cheer
Publisher: Chronicle Books
Number of pages: 96
Weight: 160 g
Dimensions: 184 x 131 x 8 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.