iPhone and iPad Apps Marketing: Secrets to Selling Your iPhone and iPad Apps (Paperback)Jeffrey Hughes (author)
- Not available
The Easy, Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your iPhone/iPad Apps-Now Fully Updated!
Grab your share of the multibillion-dollar iPhone/iPad app market! Top mobile app marketer Jeffrey Hughes will show you how to create an app that will sell, find customers who'll buy it, and motivate them to lay down their hard-earned cash, right now! Don't just throw your app out there; learn how to get noticed and make sales no matter how crowded the App Store gets! Completely revised for today's iPhone/iPad marketplace, this book walks you through building a winning marketing plan, positioning your app, crafting your message, using the latest social marketing techniques, connecting with your best customers, and more! Absolutely no marketing experience is needed. With plenty of examples, screen shots, and step-by-step directions, this book makes iPhone/iPad app marketing easy!
You'll Learn How To:
* Create an app with unique value to customers who'll pay for it
* Cut through the clutter in an App Store with more than 475,000 apps
* Target and segment your audience-and reach it with pinpoint accuracy
* Identify your true competitors, learn from them, and successfully sell against them
* Use social media to build strong relationships with thousands of potential buyers
* Learn how to maximize social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and gain the exposure your app needs
* Create an integrated, consistent total message: naming, icons, graphics, website, App Store text, and more
* Utilize social media to generate positive word-of-mouth
* Get promoted in traditional media at surprisingly low costs
* Time your launch and marketing activities for maximum impact
* Write, publish, and distribute winning press releases
* Price your app carefully and adjust pricing to maximize long-term revenue
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 444 g
Dimensions: 226 x 155 x 18 mm
Edition: 2nd edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review