Investing In Stocks & Shares 8th Edition: A Step-by-step Guide to Making Money on the Stock Market (Paperback)Dr John White (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
If you have money to invest or a continuous surplus income, investing in stocks and shares can be the smart investment. This book, first published in 1992 and now in its 8th revised and updated edition, is one of the most enduring guides to investment in the stock market available and has been maintained by a professional long-term investor.
It explains in plain English all there is to know about what affects share prices and how to avoid unnecessary risks, and gives step-by-step guidance on:
* HOW TO TRADE ON THE STOCK MARKET, WHETHER IT'S UP OR DOWN
* STOCKMARKET INVESTMENT STRATEGIES
* INVESTING IN TRADED OPTIONS AND FUTURES
* BONDS, GILTS AND INTEREST-BEARING DEPOSITS
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 596 g
Dimensions: 234 x 155 x 21 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?