Investing in Real Estate (Paperback)Gary W. Eldred (author)
The bestselling guide to real estate, newly revised for today’s investors
More than ever, investing in property today will set you on track to conquer financial uncertainty and build your long-term net worth. Investing in Real Estate, Seventh Edition offers dozens of experience- proven methods to convert these challenging times into the best of times.
Whether you want to fix and sell or buy, improve, and hold, market savvy real estate investor Gary W. Eldred shows you how to achieve your goals. He provides time-tested ways to grow a profitable portfolio and shows you how property investing can deliver twenty-two sources of financial return. You’ll learn how to negotiate like a pro, read market trends, and choose from multiple possibilities to finance your properties. This timely new edition also includes:
- Historical context to emphasize how bargain prices and near record low interest rates now combine to offer unprecedented potential for short- and long-term profits
- Successfully navigate and meet today’s loan underwriting standards
- How to obtain discounted property prices from banks, underwater owners, and government agencies
- How to value properties accurately—and, when necessary, intelligently challenge poorly prepared lender appraisals
- Effective techniques to acquire REOs and short sales on favorable terms within reasonable time frames
- How to market and manage your properties to outperform other investors
- And much more!
Join the pros who are profiting from today’s market. All you need is the knowledge edge provided by Investing in Real Estate, Seventh Edition—the most favored and reliable guide to gaining the rewards that real estate offers.
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 454 g
Dimensions: 226 x 150 x 28 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?