Introduction to Remote Sensing, Second Edition (Hardback)Arthur P. Cracknell (author)
- We can order this
New to this edition:
* Details of satellite systems launched since the first edition
* Sections on airborne lidar for land surveys and airborne gamma ray spectroscopy
* A section on interferometric synthetic aperture radar
* Expanded discussions of filtering of images
* Updates to a number of recent applications, particularly some that make use of global datasets
Suitable for students and professionals with some background in the physical sciences, this book comprehensively surveys the basic principles behind remote sensing physics, techniques, and technology.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
Number of pages: 352
Weight: 635 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 26 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review