Introduction to Massage Therapy - LWW Massage Therapy and Bodywork Educational Series (Paperback)Mary Beth Braun (author)
- We can order this
The Third Edition is enhanced by new evidence-based references and new online videos that demonstrate common procedures, techniques, and flow sequences.
The new Third Edition enables you to:
* Save time planning and spend more time with your students with Instructor Resources, including:
- NEW Homework Activities!
o Ethics Questions
o Matching Exercises
- Test Generator Questions
- Answers to Chapter Exercises
- Critical Thinking Exercises
- Lesson Plans
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Image Bank
- Learning Management System Cartridges
* Take your students' learning beyond the book with free online resources, including:
- New! Videos of procedures and flow sequences including body mechanics, sheet draping, sidelying, seated massage, client supine art, client leg and foot, client prone back, lymph drainage, and reflexology.
- New! Animations
- New! Coloring Exercises
- New! Stedman's Vocabulary and Pronunciation Guide
- New! Student Quiz Bank
- New! Study Plan
- Case Studies
Publisher: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Number of pages: 672
Weight: 1497 g
Dimensions: 213 x 276 x 25 mm
Edition: 3rd edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.