from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
Introduction to 3D Game Programming with DirectX 12 (Paperback)Frank Luna (author)
eBook Customers: Companion files are available for downloading with order number/proof of purchase by writing to the publisher at [email protected].
- Provides an introduction to programming interactive computer graphics, with an emphasis on game development using DirectX 12
- Uses new Direct3D 12 features to reduce CPU overhead and take advantage of multiple CPU cores
- Contains detailed explanations of popular real-time game effects
- Includes a DVD with source code and all the images (including 4-color) from the book
- Learn advance rendering techniques such as ambient occlusion, real-time reflections, normal and displacement mapping, shadow rendering, programming the geometry shader, and character animation
- Covers a mathematics review and 3D rendering fundamentals such as lighting, texturing, blending and stenciling
- Use the end-of-chapter exercises to test understanding and provide experience with DirectX 12
Publisher: Mercury Learning & Information
Number of pages: 900
Weight: 1325 g
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?