Some people appear more gifted than others. NLP, one of the fastest growing developments in applied psychology, describes in simple terms what they do differently, and enables you to learn these patterns of excellence.
This approach gives the practical skills used by outstanding communicators. Excellent communication is the basis of creating excellent results. NLP skills are proving invaluable for personal development and professional excellence in counselling, education and business.
Introducing NLP includes:
* How to create rapport with others
* Influencing skills
* Understanding and using body language
* How to think about and achieve the results you want
* The art of asking key questions
* Effective meetings, negotiations and selling
* Accelerated learning strategies.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 272
Weight: 300 g
Dimensions: 216 x 135 x 21 mm
'NLP is a valuable and intriguing approach to the understanding or learning and communication. Joseph O'Connor and John Seymour's book is an excellent introduction to the field.'
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?