Intervention Tasks for Reading Book 2 (Paperback)David White (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Use these highly-targeted intervention tasks to develop your students' reading skills at an individual level, with a star system to help you tailor your teaching and track students' progress.
Based on our Upgrade English online resources and fully aligned to the new Key Stage 3 Curriculum, this teacher's book provides sharply-focused intervention tasks, with sets of teacher notes and accompany student worksheets to improve student's reading.
- Helps you demonstrate your students' progress using our straightforward 1-4 star system to identify the level they are working at as they move through tasks
- Enables you to easily tailor resources to differing students' needs and ensure that they are developing their skills in the areas that need the most work
- Provides the flexibility to set tasks to groups or individuals, with worksheets that students can complete independently either in class or at home
- Conveniently works with any assessment system so that you can easily identity and target areas for improvement
- Is fully aligned to the new Key Stage 3 Curriculum and ensures that your students are ready for GCSE
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 924 g
Dimensions: 339 x 220 x 14 mm