International Who's Who in Popular Music 2015 (Hardback)Europa Publications (editor)
- We can order this
The International Who's Who in Popular Music 2015 gives biographical information and contact details for some of the most talented and influential artists and individuals from the world of popular music. Now in its seventeenth edition, there are over 7,000 biographies charting the careers and achievements of artists in pop, rock, folk, jazz, dance, world, country music and much more.
- each entry includes full biographical information: principal career details, recordings and compositions, honours and contact information where available
- each entrant is given the opportunity to update his or her information
- spans the full range of the popular music industry, from rock to jazz and dance to country
- provides information on established names as well as up-and-coming artists
- a directory section provides details of music festivals, awards, organizations within the industry, and digital music sources
- for ease of reference, the book includes an index of music group members.
In one accessible volume this title offers users a vast collection of information on the most famous and influential people in the popular music industry.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 728
Weight: 1905 g
Dimensions: 279 x 216 x 50 mm
Edition: 17th New edition
'... covering pop, rock, folk, jazz, dance, world and country artists, it's about as comprehensive as you can get.' - Making Music
'Highly recommended' - Reference Reviews
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review