International Trade Law offers a clear overview of the complexities of an international sale transaction through informed analysis of case law, legislation, and international conventions and rules. Fully updated with changes to the law and new directions in legal debate, this new edition considers:
* Standard trade terms including INCOTERMS 2010, the Convention on International Sales of Goods 1980 and the UNIDROIT Principles for International Commercial Contracts 2004
* E-Commerce issues, including electronic bills of lading
* Insurance and payment mechanisms, such as letters of credit and the UCP 600
* International transportation of cargo, including the Rotterdam Rules
* Dispute resolution, incorporating jurisdiction, applicable law, arbitration and mediation
* Corruption and anti-corruption conventions, including the UK Bribery Act 2010
In addition to clarifying a range of topics through tables and diagrams, the book directs readers to relevant further reading and online resources throughout, offering students an accessible resource to this often challenging area of the law.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 706
Weight: 1496 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 x 46 mm
Edition: 5th New edition
"The book, in short, is an amazingly rich and helpful resource of informative and instructive material for study and research which no student of international trade law should be without." - Phillip Taylor MBE and Elizabeth Taylor of Richmond Green Chambers
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review