International Research in Sports Biomechanics (Paperback)Youlian Hong (editor)
- We can order this
This edited collection of papers presented at the 18th International Symposium of Biomechanics in Sport, highlights cutting-edge research material on sports biomechanics from many of the leading international academics in the field.
The thirty-seven chapters presented are divided into nine sections:
* biomechanics of fundamental human movement
* modelling, simulation and optimisation
* biomechanics of the neuro-musculo-skeletal system
* sports injuries, orthopaedics and rehabilitation
* the application of electromyography in movement studies
* biomechanical analysis of the internal load
* methods and instrumentation
* paediatric and geriatric exercise.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 350
Weight: 540 g
Dimensions: 235 x 159 x 19 mm