* organization of foreign exchange markets
* determination of exchange rates
* the fundamental principles of international finance
* foreign exchange risk and exposure
* fixed and flexible exchange rates.
This impressive new edition builds and improves upon the popular style and structure of the original. With new data, improved pedagogy, and coverage of all of the main developments in international finance over the last few years, this book will prove essential reading for students of economics and business.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 608
Weight: 1293 g
Dimensions: 184 x 127 x 30 mm
Edition: 4th New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review