Offering clear strategies for integration rather than a new therapeutic model , this practical new edition:
- puts added emphasis on the integrative framework, and procedural strategies, extending discussion of the individual practitioner as integrator
- is accessible for the new trainee, whilst posing questions for discussion and reflection for the more experienced practitioner
- integrates recent thinking and research in psychotherapy, human development and neuroscience
- discusses how developments in relational approaches impact on integration in practice
- addresses integration within humanistic, psychodynamic, cognitive-behavioural and existential approaches.
This book should be on the desk of every trainee studying integrative counselling and psychotherapy, as well as on the shelves of practitioners wanting to develop their own personal frameworks for therapy.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
Number of pages: 200
Weight: 310 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 13 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?