Instant Manager: Effective Presenting - IMC (Paperback)Brian Salter (author)
- Publisher out of stock
Whether you are finding your way as a manager or you want to enhance the skills you already have, the Instant Manager series is exactly what you need! Written by leading experts, they are inexpensive, concise but above all authoritative guides to the subject at hand. The portable format allows you to carry the book wherever you go and to fit learning and development into your busy work life. Based on the 10 most FAQs, each chapter ends with a quick tip that can be taken on board immediately. A tear out card covering the most salient points allows you to carry the expertise with you wherever you go.
Giving an effective presentation or a speech is one of the main ingredients for forging out a successful career path; yet for many it is also a terrifying prospect. But rising to the challenge and mastering some simple techniques can turn the nightmare scenario into something that you can not only become more proficient at, the more you do it, but even learn to love. Written for aspiring or developing managers , it will include the following :
- Why should I need to learn presentation skills?
- What do I want to achieve in my presentation?
- How can I make best use of scripts, notes and spider diagrams?
- How can I add flavour to my presentation to make it more interesting?
- What techniques should I use for engaging the audience?
- What problems am I likely to encounter and how can I deal with them?
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Number of pages: 208
Weight: 194 g
Dimensions: 198 x 128 x 12 mm