Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
Texas has it all: sophisticated cities, beautiful beaches, colourful deserts, sleepy border towns, wide open plains, and dramatic mountains. This new edition covers everything from its wild rodeos and honky-tonks to its fine museums and elegant restaurants.
* Over 328 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
* In-depth on history and culture, from Texas Rangers and cowboys to musical traditions and the state's varied architecture
* Enjoy special features on the Spanish Missions, Houston's Space Center and wildlife in Texas
* Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guides to countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
* Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 328
Dimensions: 229 x 152 mm
Edition: 5th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.