Insight Guides: all you need to inspire every step of your journey.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
Jordan combines the best qualities of the region - legendary hospitality, breathtaking landscapes - with unique attractions of its own, from unspoilt Red Sea reefs to stunning monuments of ancient civilisations. Be inspired to visit this beautiful country with our updated edition of IG Jordan.
* Over 330 pages of insider knowledge from local experts
* In-depth on history and culture, from Bedouin life to Jordanian food, wildlife and crafts
* Enjoy special features on topics such as the royal family, the Dead Sea and Johann Ludwig Burckhardt
* Includes innovative extras that are unique in the market - all Insight Guidesto countries and regions come with a free eBook and app that's regularly updated with new hotel, bar, restaurant, shop and local event listings
* Invaluable maps, travel tips and practical information ensure effortless planning
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
* Inventive design makes for an engaging reading experience
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides has over 40 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps aswell as picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture together create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 320
Dimensions: 229 x 152 mm
Edition: 7th Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.