Insight Guides Ireland (Travel Guide with Free eBook) - Insight Guides (Paperback)Insight Guides (author)
- In stock online
Let us guide you on every step of your travels.
An in-depth book, now with free app and eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, Insight Guide Ireland, is all you need to plan your trip and experience the best of Ireland, with in-depth insider information on must-see, top attractions like Dublin, the Giant's Causeway, the Aran Islands, Connemara and the Wild Atlantic Way, and hidden cultural gems like the walls of Derry and the holy mountain of Croagh Patrick.
This book is ideal for travellers seeking immersive cultural experiences, from exploring vibrant Dublin, colourful Cork and historic Derry, to discovering the wild west coast, the plains of Tipperary and the Glens of Antrim.
- In-depth on history and culture: explore the region's vibrant history and culture, and understand its modern-day life, people and politics
- Excellent Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Ireland, which highlights the most special places to visit around the region
- Invaluable and practical maps: get around with ease thanks to detailed maps that pinpoint the key attractions featured in every chapter
- Informative tips: plan your travels easily with an A to Z of useful advice on everything from climate to tipping
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights, and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Innovative and unique extras: a free eBook and an app
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers: Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Shannon, Galway and the west, Belfast and Northern Ireland
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 352
Dimensions: 229 x 152 mm
Edition: 11th Revised edition