Pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of the best of the British Isles.
Now with free eBook.
Explore the best of Edinburgh with this indispensably practical Insight Guides Great Breaks book. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like Edinburgh Castle, to discovering hidden gems, including Royal Botanic Gardens, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, help you plan, and enhance your Great Break in Edinburgh.
* Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Edinburgh
* Features 12 detailed walking tour itineraries, including the old town and the coast
* Overview section features concise insider information covering everything from landscape and location, to history and culinary highlights
* Top Ten section takes you to the heart of your destination, from the Scottish Parliamentto the National Museum of Scotland
* Rainy Day recommendations offer plenty of options, whatever the weather
* Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Great Breaks Guides come with a free eBook
* Invaluable itinerary maps and practical Travel Tips section ensure effortless exploration
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 181 g
Dimensions: 200 x 120 x 8 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition