Insight Guides Great Breaks Devon & Cornwall (Travel Guide with Free eBook) - Insight Great Breaks (Paperback)Insight Guides (author)
- In stock online
Pocket-sized travel guides making the most of the British Isles through clearly laid-out walks and tours. Now with free eBook.
Explore the best of Devon and Cornwall with this indispensably practical Insight Great Breaks Guide. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like the Eden Project, Exeter, Tresco Gardens, Dartmoor and Torquay, to discovering hidden gems, including Tintagel, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, help you plan and enhance your Great Break in Devon and Cornwall.
Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this is the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Devon and Cornwall.
- Over 13 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat along the way
- Local highlights: discover what makes the area special, its top sights and unique attractions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Insider recommendations: where to stay and what to do, from active pursuits to themed trips
- Rainy day recommendations: uncover plenty of options, whatever the weather
- Practical maps: get around with ease and follow the walks and tours using the detailed maps
- Informative tips: plan your travels with a useful practical section to ensure effortless exploration
- Innovative and unique extra: a free eBook
- Inventive design makes for an engaging, easy-reading experience
- Covers: Exeter and Topsham, East Devon, the English Riviera, The South Hams, Plymouth and the Tamar Valley, Dartmoor, North Devon, Exmoor, the South Coast harbours, Truro, Land's End Peninsula, the North Coast and the Isles of Scilly
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 128
Dimensions: 193 x 117 mm
Edition: 4th Revised edition