Insight Guides Explore Costa Rica (Travel Guide with Free eBook) - Insight Explore Guides (Paperback)Insight Guides (author)
- In stock
Insight Explore Guides: pocket-sized books to inspire your on-foot exploration of top international destinations. Now with free eBook.
Experience the best of Costa Rica with this indispensably practical Insight Explore Guide. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see attractions like the Arenal Volcano, to discovering hidden gems, including the remote Osa Peninsula, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will help you plan your trip, save you time, and enhance your exploration of this fascinating country.
* Practical, pocket-sized and packed with inspirational insider information, this will make the ideal on-the-move companion to your trip to Costa Rica
* Enjoy 12 irresistible Best Routes to walk, from the capital San Jose to the cloud forest of Monteverde
* Features concise insider information about landscape, history, food and drink, and entertainment options
* Invaluable maps: each Best Route is accompanied by a detailed full-colour map, while the large pull-out map provides an essential overview of the area
* Discover your destination's must-see sights and hand-picked hidden gems
* Directory section provides invaluable insight into top accommodation, restaurant and nightlife options by area, along with an overview of language, books and films
* Includes an innovative extra that's unique in the market - all Insight Explore Guides come with a free eBook
* Inspirational colour photography throughout
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrasebooks, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 144
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.