This practical guide identifies the ingredients that make up Indian culture and uniquely translates them into useful tools to help Western commercial initiatives succeed.
* Foreword by Marshall Goldsmith, bestselling author of What Got You Here Won't Get You There: How Successful People become Even More Successful
* Explanation of 11 key cultural ingredients for doing better business in India, such as how to locate the dharma (duty) that pertains to each person in an organization
* Easy-to-understand descriptions of Indian customs
* Dozens of real-world cases that illustrate how each cultural ingredient works
* An appendix covering cultural details specific to the major regions and cities with industries relative to American business interests
Number of pages: 180
Weight: 476 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 25 mm
"This book is a valuable resource for companies seeking to develop and expand their business in India ..." - Booklist
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review