Innovation at Work: 55 Activities to Spark Your Teams Creativity (Paperback)Richard Brynteson (author)
- We can order this
More and more organizations are realizing that the only hope for survival in an ultracompetitive landscape is through innovation: developing new and better products and services-and creating efficient processes for delivering them. Designed for managers, team leaders, and trainers looking to promote innovation at work, the book is packed with 55 activities to help participants:
* Employ "visioning" and "brainwriting" processes to achieve breakthroughs
* Cultivate a sense of curiosity and inquisitiveness
* Utilize methods of deep observation
* Build networks for open source innovation and creative collaboration
* Use images to spark ideas and connections
* Develop out-of-the-box techniques for problemsolving
* Deal with failure successfully and productively
* Spot trends and determine "the next step"
Innovation at Work contains worksheets, questions, and case studies to inspire discussion as well as assessments for determining managers' openness to innovation. Innovation isn't just about the next iPod, and it's not just for scientists. This handy book provides readers with a roadmap for fostering creativity and innovation in any team in any industry.
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 2 g
Dimensions: 110 x 85 x 7 mm
Edition: Special ed.
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review