Improvement of Buildings' Structural Quality by New Technologies: Outcome of the Cooperative Activities, Final Scientific Report 2004 (Hardback)Christian Schauer (editor)
- We can order this from the publisher
Around 100 scientists from 21 countries contributed to the four years of assembled works contained in this volume. Launched in May 2000, the aims of this cooperative action were:
* to develop, combine and disseminate new technical engineering technologies
* to improve the quality of urban buildings
* to propose new technical solutions to architects and planners
* to reduce the disturbance caused by construction in urban areas and improve urban quality of life.
This publication is the final report of COST C12, and includes datasheets of key information related to mixed building technology, structural integrity under exception actions, and urban design.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 624
Weight: 1700 g
Dimensions: 254 x 203 x 41 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.