Human & Social Biology for CSEC - New Edition (Paperback)Alexcia Alexcia Morris (author)
- We can order this
A detailed account of the current syllabus with opportunities to perform experiments, and self-check and revise content ahead of the regional examination.
- What the examiners say boxes sensitize students of the weaknesses to avoid as they prepare for and write the exam
- Checkpoint, end of chapter and end of section questions throughout the textbook to help learners understand and master the details of each topic
- Revision and Exam tips help students organise and prepare for learning and the exam
- Accompanied by a website with additional information; activities; downloadable crossword puzzles, revision tool kits and timetable.
- Infusion of Caribbean examples
This title is aligned to the current CSEC Human and Social Biology syllabus.
Publisher: Hodder Education
Number of pages: 432
Weight: 1022 g
Dimensions: 265 x 214 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review