How To Write Your First Novel (Paperback)Sophie King (author)
Let best-selling novelist Sophie King guide you through the whole process of writing your first novel and getting it published.
This revised edition takes aspiring novelists through the steps of writing a novel, from finding that initial idea, to keeping the plot going and crafting the perfect ending. With helpful exercises in each chapter you will learn how to:
- Develop a brilliant idea for your first novel
- Create characters that will make your novel come alive
- Plot your novel so that your readers simply have to turn the page
- Unravel the mysteries of viewpoint
- Create realistic dialogue and settings so your readers feel they are there
- Find your own voice.
- Most importantly, the book includes tips and advice on how to get published.
This new edition also includes a ten step guide to revision so that you can polish your novel to be the best it can be.
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 176 g
Dimensions: 157 x 201 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
ReviewsSign In To Write A Review
Please sign in to write a review
Sign In / Register
Download the Waterstones App
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?